Brad brings experience from the Federal and private sectors to all of the work he does with his clients. For almost a decade, Brad served as an advisor and program lead for federal Senior Executives, driving program effectiveness and innovation, and large-scale change management efforts. At the Department of Homeland Security, Brad led efforts for the Under Secretary for Management, and at the General Services Administration, he played a lead role with the President’s Management Council (PMC) and advanced the President’s Management Agenda. During his federal career, he also served on the response team to the largest cyber-attack on the federal government at the Office of Personnel Management and worked with the Center for Presidential Transition in anticipation of the 2016 Presidential election.
While at Censeo, Brad has overseen the firm’s work at the General Services Administration.
This work has included, but is not limited to:
- Establishing a governance process for major technology investments in the Federal Acquisition Service
- Creation of a government-wide interactive dashboard for federal procurement personnel to assist with the development of a procurement strategy
- Strategic and programmatic support of the government-wide Category Management PMO Digital.gov
- Programmatic support of government-wide executive councils such as the Chief Data Officers Council, and leadership development programs such as the CXO Fellowship Program
- Strategic program initiation, Program, Portfolio and Project Management;
- Strategic Communication, Stakeholder Management, and Change Management;
- Process design and re-engineering, meeting and planning facilitation and organizational governance implementation.