- Censeo may provide links to third-party websites as a service to our readers. However, Censeo is not responsible or liable for the content or information collection practices of such sites.
- YOU HEREBY ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS AND ARE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, AND ADEQUACY OF THE CONTENT OR CONTENT SECURITY.
- The Content and functionality on this Website are provided solely for illustrative purposes and do not create any business, contractual, or employment relationships.
- Censeo grants you the limited nontransferable permission to download a single copy of materials and Content made available on this Website to your computer for personal, noncommercial use, provided that no copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices may be altered or removed. All other rights not expressly granted are reserved by Censeo.
- The information published on the Website may include data, text, software, images, graphics, video footage, audio recordings, and other similar materials (the “Content”) that have been developed by Censeo or provided with the permission of third-party owners. The Content provided on the Website contains trademarks, copyrights, and other proprietary material, the ownership or licensed rights to which are held by such parties, as the case may be, and all such proprietary material is protected by law, including U.S. trademark and copyright laws and international treaty provisions. None of the Content on the Website may be modified, deleted, altered, copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, or commercially exploited in any manner without Censeo’s prior written consent.
Date of last update or revision: June 23, 2010