Stephen McCann has over ten years of professional experience. Since joining Censeo in 2019, Stephen’s work has been primarily focused on acquisition support and improving government processes for the Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM) at the Department of State (DOS).
Stephen has demonstrated a consistent ability to partner with IRM stakeholders to drive meaningful and sustainable change across the organization. While working with IRM, he successfully managed and facilitated a Department-wide cybersecurity acquisition totaling $85M in total contract value.
Stephen’s experience with IRM includes, but is not limited to stakeholder collaboration, acquisition planning assistance, acquisition document development, expert assistance in supporting proposal evaluations, contract administration support services, and competitive sourcing support.
Prior to Censeo, Stephen was working in the analytical solutions division at McKesson, the largest healthcare company in the country. He closely contributes his private sector experience for his successes with managing DOS workload and responsibilities throughout his projects.
- BBA, Management, University of Georgia 2006 – 2010
- BBA, Marketing, University of Georgia 2006 – 2010
- Member of the Category Management Office (CMO), responsible for supporting category management administrative tasks for DOS and other supporting agencies
- Engaged key IRM stakeholders across multiple offices to facilitate definition of requirements and acquisition planning before establishing an acquisition strategy
- Established an acquisition roadmap that successfully awarded three call orders under one enterprise BPA
- Promoted acquisition document standardization to help streamline the acquisition process
- Facilitated alignment between program offices and contracting in order to meet timeline expectations