Shelley has over twenty years of experience in contact center operations working in the private sector. Her career began at an up and coming telecommunications company, MCI while still a student at Towson University. Her self-motivated, committed personality and strategic competencies took her on a 16- year journey, where she was elevated from an individual salesperson to leading corporate teams supporting over 22,000 consumer and B2B contact center personnel across the country. Managing a budget of $28M, she participated in cross company initiatives which helped to explode company earnings to over $1B in under 7 years. Her accomplishments were spotlighted in company marketing campaigns, print ads and radio shows.
Prior to joining Censeo, Shelley ran her own consulting firm, helping companies improve contact center performance, later adding a focused customer service offering to improve company culture through custom wellness strategies.
Shelley has served on 3 boards in numerous capacities in the Washington DC Metropolitan area and New York, mentoring young women and underserved communities.
In her tenure at Censeo Consulting Group, Shelley has served as Contact Center Subject Matte Expert for the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services account.
- BS, Sociology, Towson University, Towson, Maryland
- Functional Specialist, Censeo Consulting Group March 2020 to Present. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Department of Health & Human Services
- Lead the design and execution (acquisition strategy and planning) for the next generation of billion-dollar contracts within the Office of Communications, Call Center Operations
- Analyze and present market research findings to senior CMS leadership
- Develop a set of whitepapers to formulate approach for the use of innovative contracting mechanisms and operational efficiencies