Over 20 years proven track record of successful consulting; operational, contracts and customer relationship management; risk mitigation; quality assurance; value management and reporting; performance improvements; regulatory compliance and deliverables oversight.
International, Federal, State, Local and commercial contracting, (IDIQ, FFP, FP/LOE, T&M, and Cost Plus Award/Incentive Fee contracts), including working knowledge of FAR and Agency supplements. Skilled in providing contracts support encompassing negotiation, drafting, execution and cradle-tograve management for Federal, State, Local and commercial Agreements. Assumed responsible roles as Contracts Manager, Director of Contracts, Contracts Finance Manager, Program Manager, & CMM Consultant / Senior Project Manager for mature successful Federal IT Programs. Effectively manage the contracting process (pre- thru post- award) to efficiently support market and business strategies and provide oversight for achieving outcomes.
- Juris Doctor. State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, June 1995
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science. State University of New York at Buffalo, September 1991
- Provide oversight of contracting and related compliance activities – from proposal strategy development through contract closeout, as well as Legal Affairs;
- Provide cradle to grave contract management and oversight for firm’s portfolio of contracts / Agreements for Federal, commercial, Not for Profit & Higher Education clients;
- Draft, negotiate and execute all contractual documents such as Non-Disclosure Agreements, Memorandums of Understanding, Teaming Agreements, Subcontracts;
- Perform compliance monitoring and submission of all firm proposals (Federal, State, Higher Education, Not for Profit and commercial);
- Serve as a legal / risk subject matter expert (SME) to the senior leadership team;
- Member of senior corporate management team that convenes weekly to establish and monitor corporate goals and objectives;
- Create and manage Policies and Procedures related to contracts, regulatory compliance, and risk Review, update corporate policies;
- Provide Legal services and contract administration services for Censeo Subsidiaries and Affiliates as needed;
- Draft, negotiate, execute and administer Mentor Protégé Agreement and Joint Venture Agreement;
- Provide enterprise level risk mitigation including compliance training, dispute resolution, conflict of interest mitigation plans and solicitation risk identification.