Jessica J. Greenhill has 15 years of experience in the public sector supporting the federal government with managing and developing software systems, resource management, auditing multi-level programs to adapt industry best practices and integrate innovative technologies. Leading teams of project managers and specialists in implementing, sustaining, and improving enterprise service management processes in alignment with quality assurance best practices.
Prior to joining Censeo, Jessica J. Greenhill supported several government initiatives via contracting to improve information technology best practices across the Washington area. Optimizing the day to day needs of the federal government.
- Business Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Project Audit and Assessment Analysis
- Project/Software Life Cycle
- Business Systems Analysis
- Resource Management and Mentorship
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Marketing, Towson University
- PMI™ Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- CSM Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance)