Behrad Mahdi is a leader in the Strategic Vendor Management area within Censeo’s Acquisition, Procurement, and Sourcing. Mahdi excels in practice planning and implementing Enterprise Licensing efforts across the Federal government. To date, he has sourced over $500 million dollars of IT procurements from large, enterprise IT manufacturers such as Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco, and VMware. He also specializes in the field of organizational improvement and cost reduction, where he has led multiple initiatives across the Federal government. He has advised clients such as the GSA SmartBuy Initiative, the Department of Navy (DON) CIO, the Department of State, the DOD Enterprise Software Initiative (ESI), and the Air Force Program Executive Officer for Enterprise Information Systems (AF PEO/EIS), among others. Prior to Censeo, Behrad worked with large non-profit and political organizations in management and service-innovation roles.
- Strategy development and strategic planning
- Deal advisory and multi-party negotiation facilitation
- Strategic Sourcing and Strategic Vendor Management
- Activity-Based Cost Analysis and Cost Transparency
- Operational Improvement Transformation