Kashni Sharma has over 10 years of experience as a project manager to an array of private- and public-sector clients. Kashni’s work has spanned multiple private sector and Federal Government clients. Kashni brings expertise leading process and program evaluations by utilizing a variety of evaluation methods, including Lean Six Sigma and project management principles, to execute organizational assessments to identify capability gaps, execute risk assessments, and develop key performance indicators resulting in quantifiable improvements across performance and quality.
As an Engagement Manager at Censeo, Kashni is leading projects with GSA and DoS. Prior to Censeo, Kashni worked closely with the DoD to execute process improvement evaluations to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of departments across the Navy, Army, and Marine Corps. She holds a MPS in applied economics from the University of Maryland and a BS in economics from University of Maryland.
- Operational improvement
- Risk assessments
- Key performance indicator development and tracking
- Organizational strategy
- Process and program evaluation
Education and Certifications
- MPS, Applied Economics, University of Maryland, College Park
- BS, Economics, University of Maryland, College Park
- PMI™ Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)