Kevin Cheung has been helping senior leaders tackle important strategic issues, primarily in the IT strategy and supply chain functions, for more than 13 years.
He has worked with Fortune 500 and government agencies to both identify short-term opportunities and launch large-scale complex transformations to reduce cost, improve efficiency, and develop new capabilities. Kevin is a leader in Censeo’s Strategic IT Management practice, advising CIOs and senior IT leaders on building capabilities to optimize IT cost, improve IT agility, and maximize IT effectiveness. Prior to Censeo, he was a Principal at A.T. Kearney and has also worked in the technology industry at companies such as Apple, Infosys, and Akamai Technologies.
- IT strategy – IT Governance, Demand Management, Outsourcing Strategy
- IT Organization Design and Capability Roadmap
- IT Cost Optimization – IT Sourcing, Infrastructure Optimization, Portfolio and Application Rationalization
- End-to-End Management of Large-Scale, Complex Transformations – Building the Case for Change and Business Case, Supplier Selection, Change Management, Complex Program Management, Rollout Planning
- Supply Chain Planning – S&OP, Forecasting and Replenishment, Purchase Order, Warehouse Management, Inventory Reduction and Optimization
M.B.A., Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University
B.S.E., Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Duke University
Insight | August 24, 2016
Insight | August 11, 2016
Insight | August 9, 2016